GOOSHNESS
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Freja Beha for Chanel Cocomaton Autumn/Winter 2011 Ad Campaign by Karl Lagerfeld.
Clearly, Lagerfeld is revolting against societal norms!!! Carine Roitfeld is the stylist for this shoot and it is so her essence!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SHARE
LinkWithin
Pages
Home
Popular Posts
US VOGUE GRACE CODDINGTON'S "The Twenties Story Fashion Shoot" for the September Issue, 2007!
An old woman is standing on the stone steps of the palace of Versailles, her fiery red hair flying about her face in the wind as she looks...
My PASSION IN THE ART OF FLOWER ARRANGEMENT
Since I was a child, my love for flowers have pushed me beyond the unreached, unwashed and untamed corners of the world, making me r...
MIZO FASHION REVOLUTIONIZED AT PALIAN INCHAI @ AIZAWL LAMMUAL
PIC BY SANGZUALA PACHUAU. I WAS NOT THERE BUT.... MIZO PHOTOGRAPHERS HAD BEEN THERE AND DONE ALL OF THESE SHOOTS... I LOVE HOW THEY CR...
SIAMTEII FOR LUNGLEN MAGAZINE APRIL 2012 COVER
Lunglen Magazine has yet again re-invented its cover picture as shown below... I love the fact that the dress looks so CHAOTIC yet so sensu...
MY NEW FLOWER PAGE ON FACEBOOK
GOOSH FLOWER PAGE AND DECORATIONS!!! LIKE HERE
No comments:
Post a Comment