Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SHARE
Pages
Popular Posts
-
Arguably the most influential fashion designer of the 20th Century, Gabrielle Bonheur "Coco" Chanel knew a thing or two abou...
-
An old woman is standing on the stone steps of the palace of Versailles, her fiery red hair flying about her face in the wind as she looks...
-
Since I was a child, my love for flowers have pushed me beyond the unreached, unwashed and untamed corners of the world, making me r...
-
There's nothing more I could think of loving more than a stroll down the lanes of Fashion Editorials after a busy week schedule is b...
-
A classic, yet very fashion forward cover comes out for Harper's Bazaar Singapore in their September Issue 2011. Cindy Crawford appear...

nice. but i bet i can do a better job!!! :-D.
ReplyDeleteI like it!!!...a CLASSIC SHOT!!..if I may say so :-D
ReplyDelete