The simplicity of it all, and oh
The loneliness enthralling me beyond
The complicatedness of it all, oh
Deep down inside I feel the rising tides.
Facing the phase of adulthood: am I
Alone? Is it my soul seeking a dream?
Is it my life, my past and my future
Confounding themselves delving deep in wars
Is it that black fairy trying so hard
To hold its life so dear it had cherished?
Something from somewhere pokes me and tells me
To not take the step I am yet to take;
Finding it hard to even concentrate
Upon this life oh this dark lifeless life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SHARE
Pages
Popular Posts
-
An old woman is standing on the stone steps of the palace of Versailles, her fiery red hair flying about her face in the wind as she looks...
-
Arguably the most influential fashion designer of the 20th Century, Gabrielle Bonheur "Coco" Chanel knew a thing or two abou...
-
THIS PICTURE IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL FROM "GUCCI" AN EDITORIAL FOR HARPER'S BAZAAR ESPANA OCTOBER 2011... I FALL IN LOVE WITH IT!...
-
Puff embroidered robe bustier with organza petal, paillettes e strass, Giorgio Armani; corset Cadolle. Earrings Lynn Ban; choker Paul Sev...
No comments:
Post a Comment