When I was watching 'McQueen and I,' towards the end of the documentary, Daphne Guiness appeared in this outfit and she was having a kind of a breakdown that was truly full of passion. I felt her grief. And she still manages to look Poise and Elegant amongst all these elegant grotesquerie. She wore a vintage McQueen dress with teeteringly high black platform boots from his Autumn/Winter 09 collection.
Friday, September 16, 2011
Daphne Guiness at Alexander McQueen's Memorial Tribute
When I was watching 'McQueen and I,' towards the end of the documentary, Daphne Guiness appeared in this outfit and she was having a kind of a breakdown that was truly full of passion. I felt her grief. And she still manages to look Poise and Elegant amongst all these elegant grotesquerie. She wore a vintage McQueen dress with teeteringly high black platform boots from his Autumn/Winter 09 collection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SHARE
Pages
Popular Posts
-
An old woman is standing on the stone steps of the palace of Versailles, her fiery red hair flying about her face in the wind as she looks...
-
Arguably the most influential fashion designer of the 20th Century, Gabrielle Bonheur "Coco" Chanel knew a thing or two abou...
-
THIS PICTURE IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL FROM "GUCCI" AN EDITORIAL FOR HARPER'S BAZAAR ESPANA OCTOBER 2011... I FALL IN LOVE WITH IT!...
-
Puff embroidered robe bustier with organza petal, paillettes e strass, Giorgio Armani; corset Cadolle. Earrings Lynn Ban; choker Paul Sev...

No comments:
Post a Comment