GOOSHNESS
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Freja Beha for Vogue UK September 2011 by Mario Testino.
The Dress comes from Dolce & Gabanna's Fall/Winter 2011 collection. This cover is so not my favorite for a September Issue and that too, coming from UK. It's not one of the WOW factors.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SHARE
LinkWithin
Pages
Home
Popular Posts
COCO CHANEL!!!!
Arguably the most influential fashion designer of the 20th Century, Gabrielle Bonheur "Coco" Chanel knew a thing or two abou...
MY NEW FLOWER PAGE ON FACEBOOK
GOOSH FLOWER PAGE AND DECORATIONS!!! LIKE HERE
MIZO FASHION REVOLUTIONIZED AT PALIAN INCHAI @ AIZAWL LAMMUAL
PIC BY SANGZUALA PACHUAU. I WAS NOT THERE BUT.... MIZO PHOTOGRAPHERS HAD BEEN THERE AND DONE ALL OF THESE SHOOTS... I LOVE HOW THEY CR...
FLOWERS FOR MY COUSIN'S WEDDING!!
I love Cala Lillies, I love Liliums, I love Roses, I love Flowers!!! I love wedding only for the flowers because I detest the institution ...
Helena Christenssen on the Cover of Harper's Bazaar Russia May 2011 by Luis Sanchis.
Helena Christensen (born December 25, 1968) is a Danish fashion model , (former) Victoria's Secret Ange...
No comments:
Post a Comment