Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Independence Day to India!

Independence Day was celebrated today. When I saw people in the streets going to the Celebration programme, it sort of reminded me about my own childhood when my mother always took me and my sister to the Celebration programme in the field in my hometown at Lunglei. Now I realise how much my mother loves me and how indebted I am to her for her unconditional love. Likewise, It reminds me that I should give anything I can  to my mother India too. It is no longer 1947 now, no time to live in the past. Let VIOLENCE be forgotten and LET LOVE LEAD THE WAY!!

I cannot teach you violence, as I do not myself believe in it. I can only teach you not to bow your heads before any one even at the cost of your life. - Mahatma Gandhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

Popular Posts