Wednesday, September 21, 2011

REBECCA SAIMAWII: MIZO IDOL JUDGE. MAKE-UP BY HLUTEA

Rebecca Saimawii (Makuri) of Mizo Idol by ZONET was a well-known singer whose fame in Mizoram knows no boundaries. Her songs still moves me and I still listen to them from time to time. For her role as a judge for Mizo Idol, Hlutea has been doing her make-up since last week, and last night, I had the opportunity to capture some pictures before she went to the show. Here are two of these pictures:


I love this woman for her timeless beauty. For me, she embodies that strength a woman is supposed to possess. I love her sense of humor that is in tune with her beautiful personality.


The next picture is from last week:


No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

Popular Posts