Thursday, August 25, 2011

Caroline Winberg for Elle Russia September 2011 by Asa Tallgard.

Stylist Daria Anichkina dresses Caroline Winberg in Chanel, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Lanvin, and more for the Elle Russia September 2011 issue photographed by Asa Tallgard. My interpretation of this shoot can be seen in each caption under the pictures.



For me, this one sums up the high street style of Stella McCartney in a very apt manner.

The minimalistic nature of Chanel is seen here with the same elegance that is also there as a part and parcel of Chanel creations.

Cavalli Creations with all its glamorous animal scene is witnessed here and I am not complaining in one bit.

Hermes with its simplistic yet sophisticated style is shown in this picture and its a beautiful portrayal for me too.

I love how Burberry Prorsum is depicted in this picture. The very military look which comes out in a very soft tone is, for me, very beautiful with the wide-legged pant worn by the endless legs.

I am really sorry to see a very nude make-up and simple hairstyle for this LANVIN page/pic.

This is Prada yesterday which is Prada Today! LOVE LOVE LOVE

Marc Jacobs' concept of Louis Vuitton today shown in this picture.

The feminine aspect of Dior creation as seen in this picture can be taken as a creative concept of the stylist.

Quirky and fun, Sonia Rykiel's page is filled with passion!

The tranquil world of Miu Miu can be seen here on this page.

Stefano Pilati's new collection gives me back my houndstooth pattern again and I am in no way near to resistance.

Always Romantic, always Elegant, always Sophisticated, Ralph Lauren's page is a work of art indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

Popular Posts