Dutch beauty Rosanne Swart graces the Marie Claire France September 2011 cover photographed by James White. I love the cover, but they always play too safe. Apart from that, I love everything else, but then again, its Marie Claire Magazine that I'm talking about here, so, its okay. Congrats to their team.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SHARE
Pages
Popular Posts
-
An old woman is standing on the stone steps of the palace of Versailles, her fiery red hair flying about her face in the wind as she looks...
-
CHAPCHAR KUT IS A FESTIVAL FOR MIZO PEOPLE IN MIZORAM, ONE OF THE NORTH EASTERN STATES IN INDIA. IT HAS BEEN CELEBRATED BY THE MIZO PEOPLE ...
-
Coming to a store near you at the end of August is the Christian Louboutin N°299 black suede and silver watersnake peeptoe platform sand...
-
PIC BY SANGZUALA PACHUAU BY SANGZUALA PACHUAU SOME PICS OF MIZO PHOTOGRAPHERS @ FASHION ROCK AIZAWL 2012... BY SANGZUALA PACHU...

No comments:
Post a Comment